August 27-29, Monday-Wednesday Smoky Mountain Get-a-Way (Golf option - Robert Trent Jones, Jr. design)
Join us for a 3 day/2 night adventure in the Smoky Mountains, with 4 meals included!
- Dillard House lunch on the way to Cherokee!
- Accommodations at the Cherokee Hampton Inn.
- Time on your own to plan as you wish
- 2 days of golfing opportunity at Sequoyah National Golf Club in Whittier (Senior adult golf fees are $60 with cart per round - This is a beautiful Robert Trent Jones II design). Our own private golf tournament using handicaps will be offered. [Please note on your registration or notify us otherwise if you wish to golf. Kent will arrange tee times.]
- Great Smoky Mountain Railroad and Museum opportunity in Bryson City (~$60 fee not included)
- Waynesville drop off offered on Tuesday
- Explore Cherokee area - shuttle service from hotel to various stops around Cherokee.
- Visit at Tallulah Falls State Park and Visitor Center on our way home, where Karl Wallenda performed his famous walk across the falls on the high wire.
- Jaemore Farms
Single occupant rate: $459
Video link of Smoky Mountain Railroad
Monday 8:45am - Wednesday 3:00pm