January 22nd-February 7th, 2025 Australia & New Zealand 2025! - DEPOSIT ONLY
Three nights in Sydney, Australia followed by 11-Night Celebrity Edge cruise from Sydney, Australia to New Zealand!
Join us for this half-way-around-the-world bucket list tour!! Fly into Sydney, Australia and fly home from Auckland, New Zealand.
Pricing per person (airfare excluded, as it is not yet available*), based on two people per room and the type of stateroom desired on the cruise portion of the trip. We have a limited number of each category in our inventory. First come, first served...
$5999 Concierge - Infinite veranda w/ personalized services, C1 Decks 11 & 12
$4999 Veranda - Balcony "Deluxe Porthole View w/ Veranda" P1, Decks 7, 8, &9
$4675 Ocean View - O2, Deck 3
$4399 Deluxe Inside - DI, Multiple decks
Upon arrival in Sydney
- Transportation to our hotel with luggage storage and porterage.
- Lodging for 3 nights at our luxury hotel located in the dress circle of Circular Quay, with unparalleled views across the Harbour City.
- Hotel location is next to the Royal Botanical Gardens. Walk to the city’s business hubs and harbourside icons, including Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Gourmet breakfast buffet is included for you each morning in Sydney.
- We anticipate arriving in the morning on January 24th (Friday), and we will have much of this first day free to explore.
- Ageless Adventures will provide one full day touring (Saturday, 25th) that will transport our group out of Sydney to other amazing areas to explore with a guide, including a stop at one of the fine zoos/wildlife preserves that Australia has to offer.
- Hop-on Hop-off bus pass for you the second full day (Sunday, 26th) to explore the city, beaches, wherever you want to go.
- Free time to finish exploring on the last day (Monday), with luggage storage before group transport to the cruise in the afternoon.
THEN... Your 11-night Celebrity Edge Cruise begins Monday,
Lots of excursion opportunities will be made available at a later time. Those will be at your own choosing for additional fees.
Your 11-night cruise aboard the Celebrity Edge, departing from Sydney on January 27, 2025, provides all your delicious meals for those days, along with the All-Included extras from Ageless Adventures:
- Classic Beverage Package
- Wi-Fi Package
- Pre-paid standard onboard gratuities
- Bonus Onboard Credit of $100 per person (Veranda & Concierge) or $50 per person (Ocean View or Inside)
*AIR RATES NOT INCLUDED in pricing. When air becomes available, we will let our registrants know the flights and cost we have chosen. Registrants can choose our group air OR purchase on their own, particularly if an upgrade is desired or if you are wanting to use points or credits. $2,000 is a guestimate of the total air cost flying Delta to Sydney and returning on Air New Zealand.
Airport transfers are included from south Atlanta pick up points for everyone flying on the established flight schedule. If you are flying from another city, you can meet us in Australia or in the connecting airport on the way. We will depart Atlanta on Wednesday, January 22nd and, because of advancing though all the time zones, we arrive in Sydney on Friday, the 24th (basically lose a day in flight).
When the cruise completes on February 7th (Friday), if time allows, we will provide some touring for our group in Auckland before catching our anticipated evening flight home. With all the time zone changes coming back, we miraculously get home the same day!
Ageless Adventures hosts, Jacque and Kent, will guide you on this fantastic adventure!
$600 Deposit to hold your spot
$1,500 2nd payment due April 1st, 2024
Final $ balance due by August 1st, 2024.
Deposit becomes non-refundable March 1, 2024. Final fees are non-refundable, unless covered by travel insurance and cancelling for covered reason.
You must have passport for this trip that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of trip date.
When filling out the reservation form, if two people are paying together, go ahead and type the information for both people in the form spaces, then select quantity of two to pay deposit for two.
ACTIVITY LEVEL - 3.5 - out of 5
There is plenty of walking that can make it a very active trip, if you want it to be!
SOLO Rates are almost 2x the double rates, since both the cruise and the land lodging are doubled. Inquire by phone to pursue this option.
Travel Insurance - Kent can only quote single trip policies this far out, for those who want to make sure pre-existing conditions are covered. Annual plan can be discussed beginning in 2024 to cover this trip.