January 10-21, 2024 Hawaii Inter-island Adventure (Deposit Only)
Accepting names for waitlist.
January 10th - 21st, 2024
11 days exploring Hawaii by land and sea!
- Passports are not mandatory for this trip, since we won't be leaving the U.S.
- No Covid restrictions or mandates at this time.
-3 nights on Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Oahu. Hyatt property, Mountainview-Diamond Head rooms with breakfast included
-7 nights on Norwegian's Pride of America cruiseship with balcony rooms & all the meals and inclusions described below.
-Roundtrip motorcoach airport transfers from our usual southside pickups here in ATL
-All airport and cruiseship private motorcoach transfers in Honolulu, Hawaii
-Final day (after the cruise) motorcoach touring in Oahu to the north shore before heading to the airport to fly home.
-Gratuities for above (motorcoach drivers & standard cruiseship gratuities for your cabin steward and other cruise staff will be prepaid).*
-Optional Oahu add-ons for touring pre-cruise
-Jacque and Kent escorting
January 10th - Morning 10:15am flight from Atlanta arriving in Honolulu on the island of Oahu, Hawaii mid-afternoon. We'll be taken by private coach to our Waikiki hotel. You can plan your time on Oahu as you wish.
Optional pre-cruise Oahu add-ons include activity fees & transport:
11th - Voted Hawaii's BEST Luau for many years running. Waterfront pre-dinner activities, fresh flower lei, entertaining show, central seating together with others from our group, and full Hawaiian luau buffet dinner. Departing late afternoon for the evening. Gratuity on your own. $210
12th - Pearl Harbor morning private motorcoach tour features time to browse the museums of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial, a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu for up close views of landmarks and statues. Gratuity included. $100
13th - East Island Deluxe morning tour tentatively includes Diamond Head Lookout, Kahala Gold Coast, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, formed within a volcanic cone, Halona Blowhole, Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Downtown Honolulu, & King Kamehameha Statue. Gratuity included. $100
13th - We'll depart our hotel early afternoon to head to the cruise terminal and board our cruiseship.
13th-20th - Norwegian's (NCL) Pride of America cruiseship. This is the only major cruise line that has a home port in Hawaii that enables us to fly directly there and return from there. The whole week is spent visiting the Hawaiian Islands. Many cruises begin, stop, or end in Hawaii, but this is the only one that encompasses the Hawaiian Islands from start to finish. This cruise differs from typical cruises, since it is U.S. based. Staff is primarily American. No casino on board, since not in international waters.
Ports of Call
- HONOLULU 01/13/2024 7:00 pm Departure
- KAHULUI MAUI 01/14/2024 8:00 am Arrival
- KAHULUI MAUI 01/15/2024 6:00 pm Departure
- HILO 01/16/2024 8:00 am Arrival 6:00 pm Departure
- KONA 01/17/2024 7:00 am Arrival 5:30 pm Departure
- NAWILIWILI KAUAI 01/18/2024 8:00 am Arrival and overnight here
- NAWILIWILI KAUAI 01/19/2024 5:30 pm Departure
- CRUISE NAPALI COAST 01/19/2024 cruising
- HONOLULU 01/20/2024 7:00 am Arrival
20th - We will be picked up the cruise terminal by private motorcoach, do some sightseeing of the north part of the island on Oahu, with beaches featuring the big waves this time of year, before our overnight flights back to ATL!
21st - Time 6:09am flight arrives back in the morning after overnight flight, and transport back to original pick up point.
Balcony category cabins on Decks 8, 9, 10, or 11. If you have a particular request to be near other guests or such, please indicate! Cabin changes can be made on your own later.
Update for Group Amenities:
Our group pricing includes your choice between two Amenities packages, which we will ask your choice of in the coming months:
- Original package - 4 specified amenities are included: Hawaiian Beverage Package not including gratuities, Ultimate Dining Package with 2 Specialty Restaurant meals not including gratuities, $50 Shore Excursion Credit per cabin PER PORT, rather than just one time, and 150 minute per person Internet Package. [NOTE: * Norwegian adds a standard PREPAID service charge in the amount of $170.40 per person for the combined Beverage Package and 2 Specialty Restaurants. This will be added to your total balance due to Ageless Adventures, if you choose this package.]
- $50 Shore Excursion Credit per cabin PER PORT, same as above, the 150 minute per person Internet Package, same as above, but instead of the Beverage and Specialty Restaurants you receive 10 Photos Package per cabin (a stated value of $25 each), and lastly $50 onboard credit per person to spend how you wish on the ship.
Basically, if having the beverage and specialty restaurant package is important to you, it will cost an extra $170.40 for automatic service charges that we must pass along to you. If beverage and specialty restaurant package is not important to you, choose option 2 and get some free photos and $50 pp onboard credit instead.
You will explore and sign up individually for cruise excursions later.
$4,250 per person, Double occupancy; $7,550 Single
+$1485 R/T Delta non-stop flight
$500 deposit secures your spot.
Balance is due to Ageless Adventures by August 25th, 2023. You may pay in increments prior to this date, if you wish.
Travel insurance is strongly advised.
- Cancellation penalty of $200 beginning April 1st, 2023
- Cancellation penalty of $500 (loss of deposit) beginning June 1st, 2023
- 50% Cancellation penalty August 26-September 14th, 2023.
- Non-refundable 100% beginning September 15th, 2023
You are free to purchase your own flights; however, you must be on the same flights or miss out on airport transfers.