October 15-27 Canada & New England Fall 2021 - Deposit Only
We are proceeding to plan on this trip at this time. If you have serious interest as it is currently scheduled, please send us an email to let us know!
Special incentive if reserved with deposit by September 28th, 2020:
Included with this fare:
- Signature Beverage Package - including non-alcoholic drinks, such as specialty coffees. soda, and bottled water
- Signature Dining Package - 2 included specialty restaurants
- Prepaid Stateroom Gratuities
plus with the Vista Suite
- Premium Internet Package
Join us for a fantastic fall color journey!
8 days / 7 nights (or 13 days/12 nights for same price!)
- Overnight in Montreal, Canada
- 3 Escorted City Tours - Montreal, Quebec City, and Boston
- 7 night cruise from Montreal to Boston
- Free extension of 4 more nights cruising from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
This is a re-positioning cruise opportunity to stay on-board for 4 additional nights of simply relaxing, reading, enjoying the pampering and ongoing dining experiences, and joining in shipboard activities before a flight home.
Inclusive week pricing per person, based on two people per room and the type of stateroom desired on the cruise portion of the trip.
$5,670 Veranda SUITE (balcony)
$4,230 for Ocean View
Our inclusive pricing includes-
- R/T Airfare and transfers from your local pick-up points
- Flight to Montreal on October 15th, and flight home from Boston October 23rd OR from Ft. Lauderdale October 27th.
- 1 night at Montreal hotel and included Montreal city touring
- 7 nights or 11 nights cruise aboard the Holland America Zaandam, departing from Montreal on October 16th, 2021.
- Quebec City guided group tour
- Boston guided group tour
- Taxes and fees for all above
- Gratuities for all tours and listed activities, with the exception of cruise gratuities
- Jacque and Kent will be your escorts
Choose your category of stateroom to determine overall pricing. For the cruise, you can choose your own excursions and tours at a later time.
- October 15th (Friday) Flight to MONTREAL. Local motorcoach transport and overnight here. Free time to enjoy the city.
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA, We are including a private motorcoach city tour here for our group. Cruise Depart 5pm
- QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC, CANADA - We are including a private motorcoach city tour here for our group. Docked 7:00AM to 5:00PM
- DAY at SEA
- CHARLOTTETOWN, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, CANADA, Docked 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA, Docked 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA, Docked 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- BAR HARBOR, MAINE, US, Docked 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, US - Docked 8:00AM to 11:00PM We are including a private motorcoach and walking city tour here for our group. If you are departing the group for home from here, we will transport you to the airport at the end of our day of touring. You will be greeted at the Atlanta airport with transport back to your original pick-up location. If you want to extend your vacation there in Boston, you can do that, as well, and arrange your own transport home.
- DAY at SEA
- DAY at SEA
- DAY at SEA
- Arrive FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, 7:00AM - Transfers and flight home at the end of a relaxing trip!
Per Person Payment Schedule:
- $500 REFUNDABLE deposit holds spot until April 27, 2021
- April 27, 2021 $1750 next payment due
- June 22, 2021 Final payment due
- Terms-Cancel by April 27th, 2021 to receive 100% refund of deposit (minus 3% if you paid by credit card). After April 27th, $100 becomes non-refundable, if you cancel.
- After June 22nd, 2021, total amount is non-refundable, unless covered by travel insurance. Proceeding with registration is your acknowledgement of this agreement.
- Having travel insurance will cover non-refundable amounts for an allowable reasons. Travel insurance is highly advisable. To be covered for pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within two weeks of the first date of deposit. Otherwise, you may purchase it anytime, if you wish.
You must have passport for this trip that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of trip date. You must also now have a Driver's License with REAL ID star.