December 1-3, Tuesday - Thursday Biltmore Candlelight Christmas
Although the trip is full, put your name on the waiting list...
A festive trip to Biltmore Estates and beautiful Asheville, NC during this Christmas season!
3 days/2 nights
6 meals, including two very special meals at Deerpark Restaurant on Biltmore Estates and the Red Rocker Inn on Black Mountain.
$549 double occupancy, per person
Contact us to send you a payment link for these other rooming options:
$669 single occupancy
$519 triple occupancy, per person
$474, quad occupancy, per person
- Biltmore Estates Candlelight Evening Tour with Audio rentals
- Biltmore Estates Grounds by day, including Gardens, Conservatory, Greenhouse, Antler Hill Village & Winery, with Deerpark Restaurant Christmas Buffet lunch (or adapted for COVID-19 standards)
- Hotel Accommodations for two nights at the brand new Hilton Home2 Suites in Historic Biltmore Village, just outside Biltmore Estates!
- 6 Meals (2 breakfast, 3 lunch, 1 dinner reception)
- Roundtrip motorcoach from Stockbridge and Griffin
- Blue Ridge Parkway stops
- Professional local step-on guide
- Billy Graham Cove
- Red Rocker Inn private Christmas lunch at Black Mountain
- Historic Biltmore Village free time
- Other local touring destinations
Your registration is transferable to another person up until the date of the trip with no extra fees. No refunds after October 15th (updated). Travel insurance is available, as always, if you desire.
December 1st - 7:30am Pick-up Community Bible Church, 2001 Jodeco Road, Stockbridge
7:50am Pick-up Sun City Peachtree
December 3rd - Return ~8pm