December 15-17, Tuesday - Thursday Biltmore Candlelight THRIVE Christmas
This is a FBJ THRIVE sponsored trip, with pick up and drop off at church!
of your desire to register. Do not pay any monies yet. We want to make sure we can move forward with the trip, as planned.
Our identical trip sold to the public two weeks earlier than this one is SOLD OUT! Some specifics of the trip may be modified, due to coronavirus specifications, TBD. If we end up needing to cancel the trip, you will be refunded in full.
A festive trip to Biltmore Estates and beautiful Asheville, NC during this Christmas season!
3 days/2 nights
6 meals, including two very special meals at Deerpark Restaurant on Biltmore Estates and the Omni Grove Park Inn
$489 double occupancy, per person
Contact us to send you a payment link for these other rooming options:
$609 single occupancy, $459 triple occupancy, per person, $414, quad occupancy, per person
- Biltmore Estates Candlelight Evening Tour with Audio rentals
- Biltmore Estates Grounds by day, including Gardens, Conservatory, Greenhouse, Antler Hill Village, with Deerpark Restaurant Christmas lunch
- Hotel Accommodations for two nights at the brand new Hilton Home2 Suites in Historic Biltmore Village, just outside Biltmore Estates!
- 6 Meals (2 breakfast, 3 lunch, 1 dinner reception)
- Roundtrip motorcoach from FBJ
- Blue Ridge Parkway stops
- Professional local step-on guide
- Billy Graham Cove - Musicians will LOVE having an opportunity to SING Christmas carols for their fellow travelers on the stage of this beautiful chapel!!
- National Gingerbread Competition - view creations at the Omni Grove Park Inn with Christmas lunch
- Historic Biltmore Village free time
- Other local touring destinations
Simply register via this online system OR send us a check, enclosing note with information requested on this online check-out form. Call Jacque if you have questions - 770-851-5563.
DEADLINE to register at these prices is October 15th!
If spaces remain at that time, price will increase by $60 in each category and be opened to other registrants. We have an identical trip posted to the public earlier in December, and that one has sold out.
Our refund final refund policy will be communicated to registrants after October 15th, as we are giving as much leeway as possible in the coronavirus atmosphere, but there will be a no-refund date communicated. You may transfer your registration with no penalty to someone else, notifying us of the change, up until the trip. Travel Insurance is offered, as always.
December 15th - 8:30am Pick-up @ First Baptist Jonesboro
December 17th - Return ~8pm