December 3-5, Tuesday-Thursday DreamMore Christmas in Pigeon Forge
An exciting start to the Christmas season awaits you in Pigeon Forge! The Christmas trips are usually very popular... Register early!
- Lodging at the beautiful Dollywood DreamMore Resort
- 3 days / 2 nights & 4 meals
- $572 per person, Double occupancy ($751 Single / $485 Quad / $513 Triple), including r/t porterage
- Fabulous Family-Style Dinner at Paula Deen's Family Kitchen
- Explore The Island - Ride The Wheel, challenge yourself in the Escape Room, shop, & enjoy the fountain Christmas lights show
- 1 DreamMore Resort bountiful buffet breakfast
- 1 Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant breakfast
- Full day & evening admission to Dollywood Theme Park - Includes unlimited live shows, live theater, museums, & rides suitable for all ages! You can literally go from one show to the next all day long! From Southern Gospel to Christmas stage productions, such as It's a Wonderful Life, Dollywood has you covered! The Christmas lights are breathtaking, as daytime gives way to nighttime in the Park.
- Time Saver Pass to timed shows included
- Dine for lunch or dinner with vouchers redeemable anywhere inside Dollywood (both sit down and fast food options to choose from)
- Resort unlimited shuttle service to/from Dollywood Theme Park and DreamMore Resort
- Titanic Museum Attraction - Admission & Self-guided audio tour
- Fee is inclusive with motorcoach transportation, entrance fees, and tips for everything listed
DreamMore Resort features: Beautiful outdoor pool; Indoor heated pool is handicap accessible with a matchless air filtration system that removes the chlorine aroma from the air; Spa services; S'mores roasting over outdoor fire pits; Live entertainment and bedtime story tellers by the living room fireplace; Beautifully appointed rooms and ambiance throughout the resort; DM Pantry for on-the-go items, including Starbucks coffee.
Wheelchairs and electric scooters are available for rent in Dollywood.
A wonderful and refreshing retreat! Depart ~8am Tuesday and arrive back Thursday ~8pm
Double Occupancy (2 per room) - $572 each
Single Occupant - $751 each
Quad (4 per room) - $485 each
Triple (3 per room) - $513 each
Cancellation policy for this trip:
Trip will be called GO or no GO by October 1st. If GO, as assumed, 50% of fee is non-refundable after October 1st. If not a GO, all your fees will be returned after this date.
100% of fee is non-refundable beginning November 1st. Travel Insurance would be required with covered reason for cancellation to receive any refunds beyond November 1st.