June 5-19, 2020 Majestic Alaska - Air, Land, Rail, and Sea! Deposit Only
Two weeks in Alaska! This small initial deposit is fully refundable if you change your mind within the next year or so, but allows us to reserve your room on the cruise portion of the trip - Celebrity Millennium (sailing date June 12th, 2020!) We are reserving rooms as deposits are paid, and rooms are being occupied every day on the ship. So don't delay, if you think you'll come!
Our inclusive pricing includes:
- Airfare Atlanta to Fairbanks and from Vancouver to Atlanta - up to $700, baggage fees extra (You are free to arrange your own flights, if you prefer, or if actual flight cost is higher, you will be notified of additional fees)
- Airport transfers to/from south Atlanta pick-up points - no need to park at the airport!
- One week of land touring via private motorcoach and Alaska Railroad
- 3 star and higher lodging in Fairbanks (1 night), Denali Village (2), Talkeetna (1), Anchorage (2), and Seward (1)
- 10 meals (7 breakfasts + 3) provided during the land portion of our trip, including a Alaskan themed dinner theater
- 2 Alaska Railroad trips that are claimed to be the BEST, most scenic routes in mainland Alaska by veteran Conductor Warren, with dome seating opportunities in both
- Mountain tram
- Riverboat cruise
- Dog sled demonstration
- Alaska oil pipeline
- Denali National Park
- Denali State Park
- Hurricane Gulch
- Small town touring
- Chugach State Park
- Turnagain Arm
- Kenai Peninsula
- Details to be outlined to registrants in coming months
- 7 night Cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium, departing from Seward on June 12th, 2020. This mid-size ship is celebrating its 20th year and offers excellence in its cuisine and entertainment! Although a beautifully classic ship already, it is currently undergoing a major renovation project now in 2019, so it will be updated with many modern features for us!
Optional tour add-ons will be offered to registrants at a later time, such as:
- Fishing expedition
- Fjord cruise
- Whale watching
- Glacier hike
- Denali back-country trip
- Denali raft trip
- Air flight Denali
Choose your category of stateroom to determine overall pricing. For the cruise, you can choose your own excursions and tours at a later time, as well as decide your meal arrangements. Opportunity will be given to eat with group when you want or on your own.
7 night Cruise itinerary:
- HUBBARD GLACIER (CRUISING),
- JUNEAU, ALASKA Docked 9:00AM to 9:00PM,
- SKAGWAY, ALASKA Docked 7:00AM to 8:30PM,
- ICY STRAIT POINT, ALASKA Docked 6:30AM to 3:00PM,
- KETCHIKAN, ALASKA Docked 9:00AM to 6:00PM,
- INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING),
Ageless Adventures hosts, Jacque and Kent, will guide you on this fantastic two week trip! Their own trip to Alaska in 2018 gave them opportunity to experience many of the places and activities on this exciting itinerary, as well as having experienced the excellent food and entertainment aboard the Celebrity Millennium! Absolutely loved it!
Inclusive two week pricing (per person, based on two people per room/stateroom):
$4,989 Veranda (balcony) room on cruise
$4,019 & up for Ocean View room on cruise
$3,569 Inside room on cruise
Just want to say, we traveled with an Inside room in 2018 on the Celebrity Millennium. It was comfortable, and we would not hesitate to do that again, if wanting to keep costs low. The captain and staff keep everyone notified when you should be up looking out a window, and there are no shortages of great viewing spots to lounge on this ship. You can pretty much count on having opportunity to upgrade within the last 90 days, if you wish.
Pay $250 per person registering to get things going with your cruise reservation - totally refundable until March 2020. We will work out the rest of the payment schedule, beginning this summer. We strongly encourage you to consider travel insurance for this trip. If you do not yet know who your roommate will be, go ahead and register for yourself, and have the 2nd person send their deposit, indicating their roommate, as soon as possible.
Your dining option can be changed later, if your choice is still available. Usually, the early dining fills up fastest, and that is why we are asking, if this is important to you. Kent and Jacque are choosing Select Dining, for flexibility. On our previous cruise, we had Select Dining and met up with our friends each night at 5:50pm (ahead of 6pm rush) and were seated right away. You can read more about Celebrity Dining here.