June 5-19, 2020 Majestic Alaska - Air, Land, Rail, and Sea! Deposit Only
This trip is a GO!Two weeks in Alaska! This small initial deposit is fully refundable if you change your mind until March 2020, but allows us to reserve your room on the cruise portion of the trip - Celebrity Millennium (sailing date June 12th, 2020!) We are reserving rooms as deposits are paid, and rooms are being occupied every day on the ship. So don't delay, if you think you'll come!
Our inclusive pricing includes:
- Airfare Atlanta to Fairbanks and from Vancouver to Atlanta - up to $700, baggage fees extra (You are free to arrange your own flights, if you prefer, or if actual flight cost is higher, you will be notified of additional fees)
- Airport transfers to/from south Atlanta pick-up points - no need to park at the airport!
- One week of land touring via private motorcoach and Alaska Railroad
- 3 star and higher lodging in Fairbanks (1 night), Denali Village (2), Talkeetna (1), Anchorage (2), and Seward (1)
- 10 meals (7 breakfasts + 3) provided during the land portion of our trip, including a Alaskan themed dinner theater
- 2 Alaska Railroad trips that are claimed to be the BEST, most scenic routes in mainland Alaska by veteran Conductor Warren, with dome seating opportunities in both
- Mountain tram
- Riverboat cruise
- Dog sled demonstration
- Alaska oil pipeline
- Denali National Park
- Denali State Park
- Hurricane Gulch
- Small town touring
- Chugach State Park
- Turnagain Arm
- Kenai Peninsula
- Details to be outlined to registrants in coming months
- 7 night Cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium, departing from Seward on June 12th, 2020. This mid-size ship is celebrating its 20th year and offers excellence in its cuisine and entertainment! Although a beautifully classic ship already, it is currently undergoing a major renovation project now in 2019, so it will be updated with many modern features for us!
Optional tour add-ons will be offered to registrants at a later time, such as:
- Fishing expedition
- Fjord cruise
- Whale watching
- Glacier hike
- Denali back-country trip
- Denali raft trip
- Air flight Denali
Choose your category of stateroom to determine overall pricing. For the cruise, you can choose your own excursions and tours at a later time, as well as decide your meal arrangements. Opportunity will be given to eat with group when you want or on your own.
7 night Cruise itinerary:
- HUBBARD GLACIER (CRUISING),
- JUNEAU, ALASKA Docked 9:00AM to 9:00PM,
- SKAGWAY, ALASKA Docked 7:00AM to 8:30PM,
- ICY STRAIT POINT, ALASKA Docked 6:30AM to 3:00PM,
- KETCHIKAN, ALASKA Docked 9:00AM to 6:00PM,
- INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING),
Ageless Adventures hosts, Jacque and Kent, will guide you on this fantastic two week trip! Their own trip to Alaska in 2018 gave them opportunity to experience many of the places and activities on this exciting itinerary, as well as having experienced the excellent food and entertainment aboard the Celebrity Millennium! Absolutely loved it!
Inclusive two week pricing (per person, based on two people per room/stateroom):
$4,989 Veranda (balcony) room on cruise
$4,019 for Ocean View lower deck room (or add $150 for upgraded category)
$3,669 Inside lower deck room on cruise
March 3rd pricing update: Inside room price has gone up by $100 from our initial price, due to fixed group rate from cruise line expiring. Pricing is subject to available categories of cruise rooms available when your deposit is made. You lock in your rate at the time of deposit.
Just want to say, we traveled with an Inside room in 2018 on the Celebrity Millennium. It was comfortable, and we would not hesitate to do that again, if wanting to keep costs low. The captain and staff keep everyone notified when you should be up looking out a window, and there are no shortages of great viewing spots to lounge on this ship. You can pretty much count on having opportunity to upgrade within the last 90 days, if you wish.
Payment Schedule (fees are refundable through March 9th, 2020):
$250 Deposit per person
$1500 Due June 15th, 2019 (link will be available online, or send check by this date)
$ Balance Due by March 1st, 2020
We strongly encourage you to consider travel insurance purchase by this date!
March 10th, 2020 FINAL - Fees become non-refundable
Dining - You can read more about Celebrity Dining here.
Update March 1st: Most people so far have signed up for early dining, and the rest for Select.