May 28 - June 8 Awesome 12-Day Mainland Alaska 2021
Air, Land, Rail, and Sea Charters!
An exciting Alaskan 11-night/12-day trip of a lifetime!
Payment in full is now required to register, if space is still available. Call before proceeding.
Kent and Jacque will escort you from north to south, from Fairbanks all the way to the end of the Alaska highway to the beautiful town of Homer on the Kenai Peninsula.
Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room: $4,195
Other rooming options: Triple $3.966; Single $5,783
This is a smaller group trip with max 20 registrants.
Travel restrictions are now lifted and negative Covid-19 tests to enter Alaska are no longer required.
Our inclusive pricing includes:
-Airfare Atlanta to Fairbanks and from Anchorage to Atlanta (checked baggage fees additional)
-Airport transfers to/from south Atlanta pick-up points - no need to park at the airport!
-12 days of land touring via private mini-coach and Alaska Railroad
-3 star and higher lodging in Fairbanks (1), Denali Village (2), Talkeetna (1), Girdwood (2), Seward (1), Homer (3), and Anchorage (1) - We have excellent sea/harbor/mountain/river views all along the way!
-15 meals (11 breakfasts + 4) provided during the land portion of our trip, including a Alaskan themed dinner & theater. You will have many options for your dining throughout the trip, to spend as much or as little as you please.
-2 Alaska Railroad trips, Adventure Class, that are claimed to be the BEST, most scenic routes in mainland Alaska by veteran Conductor Warren, with dome seating opportunities in both
-Riverboat cruise that includes dog sled demonstration
-Alaska oil pipeline
-Denali National Park
-Denali State Park
-Small town touring
-Chugach State Park
-Kenai Fjords 6-Hour National Park Cruise with lunch. We can eagerly watch for whales, dolphins, seals, otters, bears, moose, eagles, etc.
-Harbor Cruise from Homer to Halibut Cove, Alaska's first state park, Kachemak Bay
-Exit Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park
-Anchorage Trolley Tour
-Alyeska Resort, the highest rated lodging in the state, will host our stay for two nights! We are very pleased with the whole range of accommodations we have lined up for you.
Day by day schedule will be given to registrants in March.
Taxes and gratuities included on above listed group expenses.
Optional tour add-ons will be offered to registrants, such as:
-Fishing expedition with Kent in Homer, known as the Halibut Fishing Capital of the World
-Denali raft trip
-Denali back country tour
-Flightseeing tour around Denali from Talkeetna
-Jetboat river tour from Talkeetna
-Miscellaneous opportunities abound, including zip-lining, four-wheeling, biking, kayaking, and ferry ride to Seldovia from Homer
-Arctic circle flight tour is possible for significant extra monies, in lieu of riverboat in Fairbanks.
Individuals are responsible for their own taxes/gratuities on optional activities and tours.
- $4,195 Per Person
- Cancellation penalty of $1000 February 23rd – March 19th. 100% cancellation penalty (no refunds) begins on March 20th, unless covered by travel insurance for allowable reason. Changing your mind about traveling is not an allowable reason.
- Having travel insurance will cover non-refundable amounts for allowable reasons. To be covered for pre-existing conditions, the insurance must be purchased within 2 weeks of date of first deposit for the trip.
- Annual policies are a great value to consider to cover all your travel within a year.
- Until further notice, although not covered under most plans under normal times, Allianz (the travel insurance Ageless Adventures offers to our clients) IS currently accommodating claims for COVID-19 cancellations, which would include positive testing:
- Under Emergency Medical Care Benefit: Emergency medical care for a customer who becomes ill with COVID-19 while on their trip.
- Under Trip Cancellation or Trip Interruption Benefits: Trip cancellation and trip interruption if a customer becomes ill with COVID-19 either before or during their trip.
Your registration acknowledges the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place, and you assume this risk, holding Ageless Adventures harmless.
Passport is not required for this trip, unless you choose to use it as your official ID at the airport. Otherwise, you must now have a Driver's License with REAL ID star.