May 28 - June 11 Alaska 2021 Deposit Only
Air, Land, Rail, and Sea!
Our exciting Alaskan two-week adventure of a lifetime is rescheduled for 2021!
We will travel from north to south, Fairbanks to Seward, the first week. Then from Seward to Vancouver on our Celebrity Cruise the second week.
Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room, and the type of cruise room choice:
$5,180 Veranda (balcony)
$4,360 Ocean View
- R/T Airfare and transfers from your local pick-up points
- One week of land touring via private motorcoach
- Alaska Railroad (2 routes)
- Many activities are already included. Optional extras, such as fishing, flight-seeing, etc. will be offered at a later time.
- Hotel breakfasts plus 3 other meals during the week of land touring
- 7 night CRUISE on Celebrity Millennium, departing June 4th from Seward, AK
- Gratuities for all the above services, including your cruise ship gratuities
- Jacque and Kent will be your escorts
Day 1 Flight to Fairbanks, AK and overnight here
Day 2 Local activities with Riverboat and touring; to Denali area for two nights
Day 3 Full day to spend as you wish at Denali National Park with fun Alaskan dinner theater to end the day
Day 4 Move south to Talkeetna, stopping at Denali State Park. Ride one of the last flag-stop rail routes in America today.
Day 5 Onto Anchorage for a day of exploration.
Day 6 Today we drive along the Turnagain Arm to Girdwood. We'll ride a mountain tram to the top for scenic views and lunch.
Day 7 Alaska Railroad to Seward early in the day, with breathtaking views! Optional boating tours are available for the afternoon, as well as other leisure activities, and terrific views from your waterfront room.
Day 8 Morning free time to explore Seward. Afternoon check-in on Celebrity Millennium, where more wonderful adventures and delicious food awaits! During the following cruise days, there are awesome shows and activities onboard. Plus each of the four ports of call along the cruise offer wonderful excursion opportunities, or simply explore many free things on your own. Evening departure from SEWARD, AK.
Day 9 HUBBARD GLACIER (CRUISING)
Day 10 JUNEAU, ALASKA
Day 11 SKAGWAY, ALASKA
Day 12 ICY STRAIT POINT, ALASKA
Day 13 KETCHIKAN, ALASKA
Day 14 INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING)
Day 15 VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Arrival at port. Motorcoach to airport for flight home from either Vancouver or Seattle (likely).
Per Person Payment Schedule:
- $500 refundable deposit holds your spot until September 15th.
- September 15, 2020 $1,500 next payment due
- February 1st, 2020 Final balance due
- Cancel by September 15th to receive 100% refund of deposit.
- After September 15th, $250 becomes non-refundable.
- After February 1st, total amount is non-refundable
- Having travel insurance will cover non-refundable amounts for an allowable reason.
We have budgeted up to $700 r/t for the flights in the pricing, and reserve the right to pass on extra cost, if actual pricing significantly exceeds this amount.