May 28 - June 11 Alaska 2021 Deposit Only
Air, Land, Rail, and Sea!
Call to put your name on the wait list!
An exciting Alaskan two-week adventure of a lifetime!
Kent and Jacque will escort you from north to south, Fairbanks to Seward, the first week. Then from Seward to Vancouver on our Celebrity Millennium Cruise the second week.
Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room, and the type of cruise room choice:
$4,360 Ocean View
Our inclusive pricing includes:
-Airfare Atlanta to Fairbanks and from Vancouver to Atlanta (checked baggage fees additional). We will motorcoach to Seattle for the flight home.
-Airport transfers to/from south Atlanta pick-up points - no need to park at the airport!
-One week of land touring via private motorcoach and Alaska Railroad
-3 star and higher lodging in Fairbanks (1), Denali Village (2), Talkeetna (1), Anchorage (2), and Seward (1)
-10 meals (7 breakfasts + 3) provided during the land portion of our trip, including a Alaskan themed dinner & theater. All the food you want during the 2nd cruising week!
-2 Alaska Railroad trips that are claimed to be the BEST, most scenic routes in mainland Alaska by veteran Conductor Warren, with dome seating opportunities in both
-Riverboat cruise that includes dog sled demonstration
-Alaska oil pipeline
-Denali National Park
-Denali State Park
-Small town touring
-Chugach State Park
-Day by day schedule will be given to registrants at a later time
-Taxes and gratuities included on above listed group expenses.
-7 night Cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium, departing from Seward on June 4th, 2021. This mid-size ship is celebrating its 21st year and offers excellence in its cuisine and entertainment! A beautifully classic ship, which has recently completed a major renovation with updated features! Cruise gratuities are not included in your pricing.
Optional tour add-ons will be offered to registrants, such as:
-Denali raft trip
-Air flight Denali from Talkeetna
-Arctic Circle flight excursion from Fairbanks
Individuals are responsible for their own taxes/gratuities on optional activities and tours.
Day 8 Evening departure from SEWARD, AK, on June 4th
Day 9 HUBBARD GLACIER (CRUISING)
Day 10 JUNEAU, ALASKA
Day 11 SKAGWAY, ALASKA
Day 12 ICY STRAIT POINT, ALASKA
Day 13 KETCHIKAN, ALASKA
Day 14 INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING)
Day 15 VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Arrival at port. Motorcoach to Seattle airport for direct flight home late on June 11th.
Per Person Payment Schedule:
- $500 refundable deposit holds your spot until November 30th.
- November 30th, 2020 $1,500 next payment due
- February 23rd, 2021 Final balance due
- Terms-Cancel by November 30th to receive 100% refund of deposit (minus 3% if you paid by credit card). After November 30th, $100 becomes non-refundable, if you cancel.
- After February 23rd, total amount is non-refundable, unless covered by travel insurance. Proceeding with registration is your acknowledgement of this agreement.
- Having travel insurance will cover non-refundable amounts for allowable reasons. Travel insurance is highly advisable. To be covered for pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within two weeks of the first date of deposit. Otherwise, you may purchase it anytime, if you wish. Annual policies are a great value to consider to cover all your travel within a year.
You must have passport for this trip that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of trip date. You must also now have a Driver's License with REAL ID star.
COVID-19 - Be aware that we will be watching the restrictions closely. The current mandate for all visitors coming into Alaska is a negative test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival. This mandate seems unsustainable to us for the 2021 season, but we'll have to wait and see what changes are made. Adjustments that will be made onboard the cruise experience, due to Covid-19, are not fully known yet.