May 28 - June 11 Alaska 2021 Deposit Only
With all the uncertainty surrounding travel right now, we would ask you to simply let us know if you would like to pursue coming.
Air, Land, Rail, and Sea!
Our exciting Alaskan two-week adventure of a lifetime is rescheduled for 2021!
Kent and Jacque will escort you from north to south, Fairbanks to Seward, the first week. Then from Seward to Vancouver on our Celebrity Millennium Cruise the second week.
Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room, and the type of cruise room choice:
$5,299 SPECIAL! - AquaClass Veranda with exclusive Persian Garden spa & Blu restaurant $5,180 Veranda (balcony)
$4,360 Ocean View
Our inclusive pricing includes:
- Airfare Atlanta to Fairbanks and from Vancouver to Atlanta, checked baggage fees additional. It is highly possible we will motorcoach to Seattle for the flight home.
- Airport transfers to/from south Atlanta pick-up points - no need to park at the airport!
- One week of land touring via private motorcoach and Alaska Railroad
- 3 star and higher lodging in Fairbanks (1), Denali Village (2), Talkeetna (1), Anchorage (2), and Seward (1)
- 10 meals (7 breakfasts + 3) provided during the land portion of our trip, including a Alaskan themed dinner & theater
- 2 Alaska Railroad trips that are claimed to be the BEST, most scenic routes in mainland Alaska by veteran Conductor Warren, with dome seating opportunities in both
- Mountain tram
- Riverboat cruise
- Dog sled demonstration
- Alaska oil pipeline
- Denali National Park
- Denali State Park
- Hurricane Gulch
- Small town touring
- Chugach State Park
- Turnagain Arm
- Kenai Peninsula
- Day by day schedule will be given to registrants at a later time
- Taxes and gratuities included on above listed group expenses.
- 7 night Cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium, departing from Seward on June 4th, 2021. This mid-size ship is celebrating its 21st year and offers excellence in its cuisine and entertainment! A beautifully classic ship, which has recently completed a major renovation with updated features! Gratuities are not included in your pricing.
Optional tour add-ons will be offered to registrants, such as:
- Fishing expedition
- Fjord cruise
- Whale watching
- Glacier hike
- Denali raft trip
- Air flight Denali from Talkeetna
- Arctic Circle flight excursion from Fairbanks
Individuals are responsible for their own taxes/gratuities on optional activities and tours.
Day 8 Evening departure from SEWARD, AK.
Day 9 HUBBARD GLACIER (CRUISING)
Day 10 JUNEAU, ALASKA
Day 11 SKAGWAY, ALASKA
Day 12 ICY STRAIT POINT, ALASKA
Day 13 KETCHIKAN, ALASKA
Day 14 INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING)
Day 15 VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Arrival at port. Motorcoach to airport for flight home from either Vancouver or Seattle (likely).
Per Person Payment Schedule:
- $500 refundable deposit holds your spot until September 15th.
- September 15, 2020 $1,500 next payment due
- February 1st, 2020 Final balance due
- Terms-Cancel by September 15th to receive 100% refund of deposit.
- After September 15th, $250 becomes non-refundable.
- After February 1st, total amount is non-refundable
- Having travel insurance will cover non-refundable amounts for an allowable reason.
- To be covered for pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within two weeks of the first date of deposit. Otherwise, you may purchase it anytime, if you wish.
We have budgeted up to $700 r/t for the flights in the pricing, and reserve the right to pass on extra cost, if actual pricing significantly exceeds this amount.
You must have passport for this trip that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of trip date. You must also now have a Driver's License with REAL ID star.